Estimated Postage: $9.99Sold Out
|HARDWARE||• 11x LEDs – Power, LAN, WiFi, Internet, 3G/2G, Signal Strength
• 4x LAN Ports (RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet)
• 2x Cellular Antenna Ports (SMA-M)
• 1x WiFi Antenna Port (SMA-F)
• 2x Buttons: Power On/Off, Reset
|3G/2G WAN SPECIFICATIONS||MULTI-MODE MODEM
• Sierra Wireless MC8790
• Qualcomm MSM6290™ chipset
• Complies with the 3GPP Release 5 and Release 6 UMTS Specification
|NETWORK SUPPORT||• 3G/UMTS Tri-band: 850/1900/2100 MHz
• 2G/GSM Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|DATA RATE||• HSDPA Category 8 (up to 7.2 Mbps downlink)1
• HSUPA Category 6 (up to 5.76 Mbps downlink)1
• EDGE/GPRS Multi Slot Class 12 (up to 236 Kbps)1
|ANTENNA DIVERSITY||• 2x Cellular Antennas (Main, Rx Div)
• Receive Diversity 850/2100 MHz
|FREQUENCY BAND||• 2.400~2.484 GHz|
|ANTENNA||• 1x WiFi Antenna (1T/1R)|
|WIRELESS STANDARDS||• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.11b
|WIRELESS SECURITY||• WEP 64/128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy
• WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi Protected Access
• IEEE 802.1x Authentication
• MAC Address Filtering
• Static Route
• NAT /PAT – Network/Port Address Translation
• DHCP Client/Server/Relay
• DNS Proxy
• Dynamic DNS
|FIREWALL||• MAC/IP Address/Port Filtering
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• Packet filtering
• Denial of Service Protection (DoS)
The Netcomm 3G19W creates a secure wireless network, providing Internet access by using the 3G/Next G™ cellular network. Simply connect the 3G19W to an electrical power outlet, insert an active SIM card of your mobile broadband provider and get access to a 3G/HSPA Internet connection.
Connect up to four devices via the network ports and multiple wireless-enabled devices such as laptops, iPads, home cinema systems and gaming consoles. The built-in Wireless access point provides W-LAN data speeds up to 54 Mbps 1.
1 Maximum wireless signal rate and coverage values are derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and 802.11n specifications. Actual wireless speed and coverage are dependent on network and environmental conditions included but not limited to volume of network traffic, building materials and construction/layout.
2 Speeds are dependent on network conditions and coverage. See coverage maps of your carrier or mobile service provider for more details.
3 The 3G19W is designed for a mini-SIM card (25.00 x 15.00 x 0.76 mm) and not a micro-SIM card (15.00 x 12.00 x 0.76 mm). A micro-SIM adapter may work with a micro-SIM, however the micro-SIM adapter may damage the 3G19W. There are currently a large number of micro-SIM adapters in the market, and depending on its quality, these adapters can get stuck and potentially damage the SIM card slot of the 3G19W. Damage applied by a micro-SIM adapter will therefore void warranty on the 3G19W.