Item can be used for:
- Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
- Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
- Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra.
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting.
- Long time driving or sitting.
- Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
- Low back pain caused by obesity.
- Degenerative discs.
• The belt transfers the weight off your spine
• Decompressing the spine allowing for discs to return to normal
• Reducing pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
• Improving nutrient flow on your spine.
• Aids in strengthening your core and back muscles.
Use Direction :
- Wearing the belt against the skin directly or on loose fitting clothing.
- Wearing the belt between the lower rib cage and hip, attaching the - belt firmly.
- Clip pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by - pumping the pump.
- The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of belt are fully inflated.
- It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time. if not side effect or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
- Do not wear the belt when sleeping.
- Before taking off the belt ,unscrew the pump and press the air valve until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
- It is better to loose leather belt before using.
- It is recommended to use the air traction belt 30 minutes sleeping.
- Product name: Lumbar Traction Belt
- Outer layer: PU
- Inner Iayer : Cotton
- Inner layer of air inflation: TPU (special soft material)
- Length of Traction Belt 45.3 inch
- Width of Traction Belt7.9 inch
- Length of Extension Belt9.8 inch
1 x Traction Belt
1 x Hand Air Pump